This is the personal domain of me, Nikos Baxevanis. Here's a bit about me, or at least the subset of me that exists on the web:
- I contribute(d) to AutoFixture, FsCheck, Hedgehog, and some other, less known, testing tools. You can view the full list here.
- I'm writing a series of posts about doing a minimal version of QuickCheck from scratch: Write you some QuickCheck, based on the original paper.
- I have a blog where I mostly write about programming, especially F#, and Haskell. If that's too long-form for your taste, you can get bite-sized chunks of my writing on Twitter.
- I do a lot of programming, almost all open source. I have a pile of repos on GitHub as well as a few (mainly Haskell ones) on GitLab.
- I buy a lot of records. I've been on Discogs forever, which is where most of the good ones are. I'm starting to add stuff in my collection.