- Fare—Finite Automata and Regular Expressions, .NET port of Java dk.brics.automaton.
- AutoFixture (core contributor)—An open source framework for .NET designed to minimize the 'Arrange' phase of your unit tests. Its primary goal is to allow developers to focus on what is being tested rather than how to setup the test scenario, by making it easier to create object graphs containing test data.
- Albedo (core contributor)—A .NET library targeted at making Reflection programming more consistent, using a common set of abstractions and utilities.
- All posts—Heterogeneous content related to F#, AngularJS, Grunt, mountebank, FsCheck, Foq, Web API, Sublime Text, Castle Windsor, Finite Automata and Regular Expressions, Asynchronous Workflows in C#, and others.
- AutoFixture posts—Content related to xUnit.net and AutoFixture, AutoFixture as an auto-mocking container, Data Annotations, Likeness, AutoFixture 3, and AutoFixture Q&A archive.